Gotta Love 'Em!

Badgley Mischka Satin peep toe pumps
 I am,( like most of the girls I guess so), such a shoes fan!Or addict,its better to say that!Doesnt matter how many shoes I already have,but every time when I see some new shoes which I like,Im thinking about them for a days,until I dont finally get them!And now,since the spring is coming,Im thinking what kind a shoes should I buy this time?I already have a lot of them,any patterns,colors,sandals or pumps,and any height of heels..And doesnt matter coz I dont really use them too much,coz lately Im not party girl,and during the day I rather wear flats,small heel-ankle boots or some cozy boots ,like Uggs,but I always need some good piece of high heels shoes..Time to start to look for my first spring  shoes for this year..

Christian Louboutin Pink Bow Pumps
Christian Louboutin Pumps